This O2 Single Channel Kit system is the hands down best way to tune your car. Oxygen sensors are widely accepted as the best tuning tool
The WEGO IV series are stand-alone units with built-in data logging intended for automotive under dash or dyno environments
WEGO Features and Benefits:
- Both WEGO IV units are identical except that the dual channel unit displays and logs two channels of air/fuel (AFR) data
- Complete AFR display system with built-in data logging. Includes WEGO IV unit shown above, Bosch LSU4.2 5-wire wide-band oxygen sensor (two for dual channel system), sensor wire harness, 18×1.5mm weld nut(s) for mounting sensor on exhaust pipe, and software on CDROM
- WEGO units can be programmed to display Lambda or correct AFR values for any hydrocarbon fuel with a known stoichiometric ratio.
- Versatile tuning aid for all carbureted and fuel injected engines displays AFR and logs over 2 hours data including AFR, engine RPM, and a spare 0-5V analog input for sensors such as throttle position or manifold pressure
- Can be used for on-road or dyno testing
- Suitable for automotive, motorcycle, and other small engine applications
- Measurement range is 10.3 to 19.5 gasoline AFR or 0.70 to 1.33 Lambda
- Highly accurate with less than ±0.10 AFR or ±0.007 Lambda error over entire range
- Easy free-air calibration procedure corrects for sensor aging effects
- 0-5V analog AFR output (two outputs for dual channel unit) for interface to dyno instrumentation
- Ultra-bright daylight readable blue LED display with automatic dimming under low light conditions
- Wide supply voltage range from 11-16V allows operation from battery on small engines or race vehicles without an alternator. Current draw is approx. 1 amp (2 amps for dual channel unit)
- Built-in USB interface
- Attractive black anodized aluminum housing
- Industrial grade clamping terminal block on rear panel allows easy hookup
- Compact size: 3.3″L x 2.1″W x 0.9″H for single channel unit and 4.2″L x 3.1″W x 1.1″H for dual channel unit
Major WEGO Advantages over Competitive Systems
- Data analysis. WEGO software allows you to analyze the data logged by the WEGO unit, not just print out a chart display. You can display and print out the required fuel correction (in percent) based on the AFR target value you select. You can then copy and paste this fuel correction data from the WEGO software to an Excel spreadsheet and then copy and paste from the Excel spreadsheet into your engine mapping software. No other system offers this capability.
- Easy sensor free-air calibration. All WEGO systems provide quick and easy at-a-glance verification and adjustment of the sensor free-air calibration. This allows the WEGO to maintain accuracy as the sensor ages and maximizes sensor life in racing applications where the sensor may be exposed to leaded fuels.