The Track Stick is the fastest and easiest track prep measuring device on the market. We all know that track prep can absolutely make a difference to how hard the car launches which means a change in track prep is a change in drivers reaction time and 60′. With the patent pending Track Stick, you can finally put a number on how sticky the track is.
Compact and lightweight measuring only 11″ x 1.5″ and weighing less than a pound, the Track Sticks carbon fiber material is durable and heat resistant. Featuring an easy max recall for quick and easy readings and a recessed stainless steel plunger ensures you apply consistent force downwards on the track regardless of who uses it.
- Reset the red recall by sliding it to the top
- With one hand on top handle, push down onto track until stopped
- Lift up slightly & pivot it left & right to ensure a good contact patch with the track
- Using the top handle only, slowly and gently lift upwards until the track plug breaks free
- Look at the red memory recall, reading from the top of the recall over
0: No Track Prep
1-3: Standard Bracket Prep
4-6: Radial Track Prep
7-9: Professional Track Prep
10+: You’ve Lost Your Shoes